Our nurses are highly trained and services provided include:
- Injections and intravenous therapy.
- Wound care and dressing with completely sterile equipment
- Our nurses are also competent in catheterization, tracheostomy care etc
- Post operative orthopedic care: We offer specialized home health care packages for orthopaedic patients recovering from Total Knee or Hip Replacement (TKR/THR) surgeries.
- Post Transplant Care: Clients recovering from any kind of transplant surgery require continuous monitoring after the discharge to ensure that the recovery period is fast and with minimal complications. Our comprehensive package ensures that the client receives full time nursing support and physician support.
- Care of elderly and bedridden
Caregivers offer reliable assistance and support with activities of daily living on shift basis
- Appointment & medication reminder
- Bathing: Bed baths, tub baths, or showers
- Dressing, grooming, & toileting
- Mobility/Ambulation stairs, wheelchairs, & walkers
- Nutrition assistance with eating
- Physical exercises: Active or passive range of motion
- Picking up prescriptions
Mother and child care: Motherhood is a wonderful time for the whole family but the first few weeks after returning home can be a challenge for the mother to cope with a new baby and all his special needs.Our Nurses can provide specialized care for premature or low birth weight babies, babies with underlying medical conditions, or those who experienced birth trauma.In addition they can answer questions about caring for your baby, and show you how to breastfeed, change, feed, dress, and bathe your baby safely.
Sample Collection We run a home blood, urine and stool sample collection service. The results are intimated both to the patient and the treating department and the team also ensures any post result care that is needed be it medication delivery or anything else
- Continuation of Physiotherapy after surgery or illness
- Exercises for strengthening and improving the endurance
- Bed mobility
- Walking/Movement training
- Tracking the use of walkers, canes and crutches
- Fall risk assessment and prevention
- Orthopedic pre and post-operative care
- Arthritis rehab
- Stroke and Neurological rehab
- Pulmonary and cardiac rehab
- Oncology rehab
- Vestibular, dizziness and balance disorders
- Gait disorders
- Orthotic and prosthetic assessment training
Home care Services makes obtaining healthcare services an easy process.
Simply call us on 7837185353/9988639620
One of our executives will ask you a few simple questions to arrive at the right solution for you. Any fees and charges will be fully discussed and agreed at this time. After this a staff will be appointed and services will commence on a day/time agreed with you.